Palm Beach County, Florida Appellate/Appeals Lawyers
The attorneys at the law firm of Morse & Morse, L.L.C. have successfully litigated appellate cases for more than thirty years.
Morse & Morse, L.L.C. represent clients in state and federal appeals.
The appellate process can include:
- Evaluating the issues in the case.
- Reviewing motions filed by lawyers in trial court.
- Reading the trial transcripts.
- Working with trial lawyers to evaluate the issues of the case.
- Conducting legal research.
- Writing an ‘issues memo’ after the research and analysis, and consult with the client and trial lawyers to identify the most promising issues.
- Writing the brief.
- Sharing the brief with the client and possibly the trial counsel; incorporating their comments and reactions.
- Continuing to refine the brief until it is filed.
- Reading the Answer Brief and conducting legal research.
- Writing the Reply Brief.
- Presenting the oral argument.
- Representation at post-conviction court hearings.
Contact the experienced, respected and vigorous appellate attorneys at the law office of Morse & Morse, L.L.C.. We are committed to defending your rights.