- Criminal Defense
- White Collar Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Assault & Violent Crimes
- Weapons Offenses
- DUI & Traffic Violations
- Law Enforcement-Related Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- State Crimes
- State and Federal Appeals
- Health Care Law
Amy Morse graduated from New York University with a B.A. in History. She received the Kwama Yeboha Dakuu Award for excellence in African History. Amy received her J.D. from New York Law School and her L.L.M. in HealthCare Law from Seton Hall University. She is Of Counsel to Richard G. Lubin, P.A. and In-House Counsel to Redcon1.
Amy Morse is a Partner of the law firm King | Morse. The firm was established in 2004 and is recognized as a leader in criminal law and healthcare law. King | Morse is located in West Palm Beach, Florida. The firm concentrates on federal, state and appellate criminal defense, regulatory, Qui Tam/Whistleblower, and administrative and licensure representation of healthcare providers. Amy has represented clients under investigation by the Department of Justice, FBI, DEA, Office of the Attorney General Statewide Prosecutor and State Prosecutor Offices.
Amy Morse has successfully defended clients charged with crimes ranging from white collar defense, healthcare fraud, mail and wire fraud, RICO, money laundering, homicide, narcotics offenses, traffic homicide cases and sex offenses. She has been named a Top 100 Trial Lawyer and been selected to Super Lawyers. The experienced team at King | Morse has been helping clients develop successful solutions to their legal and compliance issues for over 40 years.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2000
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- LLM Healthcare Law - 2020
- New York University, New York, New York
- National Outdoor Leadership School, Kenya
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Current Employment Position
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, Board Member
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court
- OIG Permits Pharmaceutical Company to Pay Patient Expenses, The Florida Bar, Health Law Section Newsletter, 2020.
- COVID-19 Prompts HHS to Issue Blanket Waivers of Federal Stark Law, The Florida Bar, Health Law Section Newsletter, 2020.
- Criminal Charges and TROs Related to Fraudulent Covid-19 Claims Begin, The Florida Bar, Health Law Section Newsletter, 2020.
- OIG Accepting Inquiries Regarding the Application of its Administrative Enforcement Authorities During COVID-19, The Florida Bar, Health Law Section Newsletter, 2020.
- Health Care Fraud Enforcement, The Florida Bar, Health Law Section Newsletter, 2020.
- Sham Sites Offer Covid Vaccines, March 202, The Florida Bar, Health Law Section Newsletter, 2021.
- “The Ups and Downs of Sentencing,” Palm Beach Association Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2019.
- How to Effectively Take a Deposition, West Palm Beach Public Defender’s Office, 2018.