Palm Beach County, Florida, Felony Criminal Defense Lawyers
Experienced criminal defense trial attorneys
The attorneys at the law firm of Morse & Morse, L.L.C. in West Palm Beach, Florida, provide the experienced, aggressive, and effective defense you need to protect your future. We use every available legal, professional, and technical resource to defend your rights. Our firm’s dedication to legal excellence, personal service, and intelligent, aggressive advocacy has led to our unparalleled reputation in the legal community.
We provide vigorous representation for felony crimes including:
- Possession of Drugs / Possession with Intent to Sell Drugs
- Sale of Drugs (within 1000 feet of a school/park/church)
- Trafficking Drugs
- Manufacture Drugs
- DUI Homicide
- Credit Card Fraud / Organized Scheme to Defraud / Fraud Offenses
- Stalking / Aggravated Stalking
- Aggravated Battery / Aggravated Assault
- Weapons Offenses / Concealed Firearm / Deadly Missile
- Fraud, Forgery and Counterfeiting Offenses
- Uttering a Forged Instrument
- Check Offenses (Worthless Check)
- Burglary of a Dwelling / Conveyance / Structure
- Possession of Burglary Tools
- Robbery / Armed Robbery
- Resisting With Violence
- Fleeing and Eluding
- Grand Theft
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Tampering / Witness / Evidence
- Practicing Medicine / Dentistry without a License
- Accessory / Attempt / Solicitation / Conspiracy
- False Imprisonment / Kidnapping
- Homicide / Murder / 2º Murder / Manslaughter
- Sexual Battery
- Child Abuse / Child Neglect
- Indecent Exposure / Lewd and Lascivious Conduct
- Probation Violations / Community Control Violations
- Battery on Law Enforcement Office
- Driving with a Suspended License (DWSL)
- Firearm Charges
The team at Morse & Morse, L.L.C. will use every available resource to effectively defend your rights and freedom. We utilize investigators, crime scene reconstruction specialists, and forensic professionals to challenge the prosecutor’s case. We possess the effective courtroom experience that is necessary to defend your rights.
If you have been arrested and charged with a felony crime, or think you will be charged, begin preparing an aggressive defense now. Contact Morse & Morse, L.L.C. today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney to confidentially discuss your felony charges.
Contact Morse & Morse, L.L.C. today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney to confidentially discuss your felony charges.
Experience you need, results you want.