Federal and State Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers
If you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor by either the state or federal government, contact a skilled and experienced criminal defense attorney. The attorneys at the law firm of Morse & Morse, L.L.C. have been practicing law since 2000, and focus exclusively on criminal defense matters. The attorneys handle all criminal defense matters worldwide.
A criminal conviction can result in serious consequences, including loss of freedom, employment, housing, finances, the right to vote, possess a firearm, and numerous other rights. The team at Morse & Morse, L.L.C. acts quickly to prepare and execute a defense strategy designed to protect your rights.
If you are under investigation or have been arrested and charged with a crime, do not wait to speak with a lawyer, contact the law firm of Morse & Morse, L.L.C.
You Have Rights.
We can help defend your rights if you have been charged with any federal or state felony or misdemeanor such as:
- White Collar Crimes: Our attorneys are committed to preserving the interests of individuals and business professionals facing charges that could destroy their career.
- Credit Card Fraud
- Federal Securities Fraud
- Health Care Fraud/Medicare Fraud
- Mail and Wire Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- Public Corruption
- Drug Crimes: Our drug crime defense attorneys handle simple possession drug cases and high profile state or federal drug charges.
- Federal Drug Trafficking
- Possession of Drugs
- Possession of Drugs with Intent to Sell
- Manufacture of Drugs
- Sale of Drugs
- Sex Crimes: Our criminal defense lawyers are committed to preserving the rights of individuals who have been arrested for rape or other sex crimes.
- Indecent Exposure
- Sexual Battery
- Theft Crimes: Our defense attorneys represent individuals charged with misdemeanor and/or felony theft crime charges.
- Armed Robbery
- Burglary of a Dwelling, Conveyance, Structure
- Check Offenses (Worthless Checks)
- Dealing In Stolen Property
- Grand Theft
- Possession of Burglary Tools
- Assault and Violent Crimes: Our criminal defense attorneys represent those charged with assault and violent crime charges, including charges filed as gang crimes (and those associated with RICO/racketeering laws).
- Aggravated Battery
- Battery on Law Enforcement Officer
- False Imprisonment/Kidnapping
- Homicide or Murder
- Child Abuse, Child Neglect
- Weapons Offenses: Our defense attorneys preserve the rights of individuals charged with gun crimes and other weapons charges.
- False Report of a Bomb
- Felony Possession of a Firearm
- Firearms Charges
- DUI and Traffic Violations: Our DUI defense lawyers represent clients facing serious traffic violations including DUI manslaughter, drunk driving and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Driving with a Suspended License
- DUI Penalties
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Vehicular Homicide
- DUI Manslaughter
- Law Enforcement-Related Crimes: We defend clients who have been arrested and charged with crimes related to their interaction with law enforcement.
- Fleeing and Eluding
- Resisting Arrest with Violence
- Resisting Arrest without Violence
- Tampering with a Witness
- Uttering a Forged Instrument
- Other Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Law: The attorneys represent individuals under the age of 18 in juvenile court.
- Probation Violations: The defense attorneys handle violations of probation in state and federal court.
- Sealing and Expunging Your Criminal Record: The attorneys represent persons wishing to have their criminal record sealed or expunged.
Contact the experienced, respected, and vigorous team at the law office of Morse & Morse, L.L.C. We are committed to defending your rights.